Price and Review "ZTE My Tab" Touchscreen Android Tablet

ZTE My Tab-9


The Android Tablets ZTE My Tab present in Australia

Pri $ 2790

The popularity of the more powerful Tablet, the device began to colonize in every state. This time it is started to flood these exclusive portable devices is an Australian . Adlah manufacturing company called Optus offers an artificial android Tablets ZTE. Products under the name "ZTE My Tab" running with OS Android 2.1 and supported touchscreen with a resolution of 800x480 pixels.

In addition, the device also supports the specification of GPS, WiFi and 3G, while to the multimedia needs have been provided specification 3 Mega Pixel camera, front VGA camera. To support the performance of artificial Googhle OS has been prepared 512MB RAM, 512MB ROM and 2GB memory card (pre installed).



Tag: specification Tablet Android ZTE My Tab, harga Tablet Android ZTE My Tab, update news notebook,kelebihan,price notebook, produk offer notebook, news notebook, review notebook, kekurangan Tablet Android ZTE My Tab