Review Android Tablet "Samsung I9100" Cheap Version of Samsung Galaxy Tab 1000

Tablet Android Samsung I9100


Tablets Android Samsung I9100

Recently Samsung released a new Androi Tablet in Japan. Not yet known why Samsung's release of these products in place which is a repository of all electronic devices. The tablet is given a series of "Samsung I9100" (SMT-i9100) and run with Android OS 2.2 (Froyo). To provide an unbiased view Ipad compete with, then this handset is also given a 7-inch touchscreen with 1024 x 600 pixels.

There is a leak that said the perangakt this is Samsung's version of the Galaxy Tab saving that some time ago has been released. For the specification of which is carried by Samsung I9100 also has similarities with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 1000 but slightly below the quality, just as the camera is only 2 mega pixel, without TouchWiz UI, internal memory is only given 4 GB. But for the specification of Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n , 512MB of RAM, and microSD card slots are preserved.







Tag: specification Tablet Android Samsung I9100, harga laptop, update news notebook,kelebihan,price Android Tablet Samsung I9100, produk offer notebook, news notebook, review Android Tablet Samsung I9100, kekurangan